Furnace Inspection and Annual Servicing
We are committed to providing comprehensive inspections and maintenance programs for your furnace. An annual checkup can help prolong the life of your heater while also reducing safety hazards.
Annual Safety Inspections are:
- Recommended by the Canadian Fire Safety Association, insurance companies, your local gas provider, and the BC Safety Authority.
- Required by most furnace manufacturers to keep your Parts Warranty valid.
- Completed by a licensed and qualified gas technician.
- Includes a 30-point inspection.
- Designed to keep your family safe by reducing gas and carbon monoxide leaks in your home.
- A great way to maintain and/or increase the efficiency of your heater.
Contact us and schedule your service today.
The 30-Point Furnace Inspection:
Below are examples of elements that we review for each of our furnace safety inspections. Our technicians comprehensively evaluate your furnace to help prevent future operational issues.
|Furnace blower motor||Furnace hot service igniter|
|Furnace blower quality||Furnace flame sensor rod|
|Furnace blower belt||Furnace switches and controls|
|Furnace motor pulley||Emergency shut off switch|
|Furnace blower bearings||Furnace fan control|
|Furnace motor alignment||Furnace limit control|
|Furnace inducer fan||Furnace gas control valve|
|Furnace vent motor||Furnace gas regulator|
|Furnace electrical fan||Furnace combustion chamber|
|120 volt circuit||Furnace thermostat control|
|24 volt circuit||Furnace heat exchanger|
|Furnace wiring condition||Furnace primary air intake|
|Furnace ignition control module||Furnace draft hood|
|Furnace pilot assembly||Furnace chimney|
|Furnace thermocouple||Check for gas leaks and carbon monoxide levels|