Combination Heating and Hot Water System Rebate
Switch out your old natural gas boiler with an eligible ENERGY STAR® boiler and you could qualify for a $1,000 rebate. Replace your old natural gas space heating system with an eligible combination heating and hot water system and you could qualify for a $1,500 rebate.
- You must be a FortisBC residential natural gas customer, with natural gas as your primary source of heat.
- Your existing furnace or boiler must be at least 10 years old and must not require repairs in excess of $1,000 (pre-tax, including parts and labour).
- You must install an eligible ENERGY STAR boiler or eligible combination heating and hot water system with a two-pipe direct vent system (to be verified by submitting a photograph as part of your application).
- You must have purchased, installed and paid in full for your boiler or combination system on or after March 1, 2019.
- Applications must be submitted within 6 months of the invoice date.
|94 per cent or higher AFUE boiler||$500|
|94 per cent or higher AFUE boiler||$1,000|
|ENERGY STAR certified natural gas combination heating and hot water system||$1,200|
|P9 certified combination heating and hot water system||$1,200|
For more information on the Combination Heating and Hot Water System Rebate, call us today!