Fortis BC Rebate – Furnace and Boiler Income Qualified Program
Income-qualified customers who replace their old natural gas furnace or boiler with an eligible ENERGY STAR® model could qualify for up to a $3,000 rebate on a furnace, or a $2,000 rebate on a boiler. Alternatively, customers who upgrade to an eligible natural gas ENERGY STAR® water heater could qualify for a rebate ranging from $500 to $2,500.
- You must be a FortisBC residential natural gas customer, with natural gas as your primary source of heat.
- Your combined annual household income (from all sources) must be below the maximum shown for your household size. Proof of income is required.
- Your existing furnace or boiler must be at least 10 years old and must not require repairs in excess of $1,000 (pre-tax, including parts and labour).
- You must install an eligible ENERGY STAR or equivalent furnace or boiler with a two-pipe direct vent system (to be verified by submitting a photograph as part of your application).
- You must have purchased, installed and paid in full for your furnace or boiler on, or after, April 1, 2019.
- Applications must be submitted within 6 months of the installation date.
|HOUSEHOLD SIZE||MAXIMUM HOUSEHOLD INCOME|
|7 or more people||$89,200|
For more information on the Furnace and Boiler Income Qualified Program, call us today!