WE WANT THE BEST!
- Are you a highly skilled and fully qualified Gas Technicians?
- Do you have over 5 years of experience and an exemplary work history?
- Do you provide only the highest quality of workmanship?
- Are you honest & trustworthy with impeccable integrity?
- Are you willing to go the extra mile for our customers?
BC Furnace is expanding, so if you’ve answered ‘YES’ to all of the above, then please read on. We are always looking to find the best professionals in the HVAC industry to join our award-winning team.
Requirements & Credentials:
- Minimum Grade 12 Education
- Class B Gas Fitter Certificate (GBEE) is mandatory
- Valid driver’s license & Abstract
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic Red Seal Certificate an asset
- Fully Bondable
- 5 or more years of experience
- English fluency mandatory; additional languages a plus
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Able to think critically and exercise good decision-making skills
- Significant use of memory and ability to find information
- Strong desire for continuous learning & personal developments
- Maintain & service heating units and components
- Repair and service gas appliances
- Educate clients about safety and maintenance of their home comfort appliances
- Install gas appliances
- Start up and adjust new equipment. Test and replace defective equipment or components
- Accurately process repair orders to produce quotes and estimates for our customers
- Efficiently complete your work to the highest standards
- Maintain up to date records to satisfy B.C. Safety and Authority requirements
- Track and order parts to maintain stock
Transportation & Equipment:
BC Furnace equips all of its technicians with fully loaded GPS tracked service trucks. You will have over $20,000 worth of parts and equipment on your truck at any time as BC Furnace will always try and diagnose/install/fix/service its customers home comfort needs in one efficient visit.
If you’re all of the above and more, then please send your resume to email@example.com