Appliance Maintenance Rebate Program
Have your furnace, boiler, water heater, and/or natural gas fireplace serviced between August 1, 2019 and November 30, 2019 and you could qualify for up to $135 in rebates for this year’s Appliance Maintenance Rebate Program.
- You must be a FortisBC residential natural gas customer, with natural gas as your primary source of heat.
- The service invoices must contain the following information:
- Description of services performed
- Date and cost of service (including taxes)
- Contractor’s name and Technical Safety BC license number
|Furnace or Boiler (one per dwelling)||$25|
|Natural gas Fireplace (maximum two per dwelling)||$25|
|Tankless water heater (one per dwelling)||$50|
|Bonus for applying online (one per dwelling)||$10|
For more information on our Maintenance Services and how we can help you qualify for the Appliance Maintenance Rebate, call us today!