BC Furnace & Air Conditioning Ltd

Longevity, Leader, Trust, 24/7/365

For over 30 years BC Furnace has been repairing, servicing and installing furnaces and boilers in the Greater Vancouver area, BC Furnace is a true 24/7/365 furnace repair company and continues to be the most trusted experts when it’s time to have your Furnace Replaced, Furnace Serviced or Furnace Repaired in the Lower Mainland. If you need a furnace repair right now, then give us a call. Likewise we are the company that can help you when looking to upgrade your heating system to something more energy efficient. BC Furnace & Air Conditioning remains the leading Furnace Service, Furnace Repair and Furnace Installation Company in the Lower Mainland - call us now, or complete our Quick Response Form. BC Furnace & Air Conditioning is the leading Furnace Service, Furnace Repair and Furnace Installation company in the Lower Mainland - call us now, or complete the Quick Response Form.

Safety First Promotion

Here at BC Furnace we are very concerned about the dangers lurking in homes with natural gas appliances like your furnace, boiler, fireplace and hot water tank and even a gas stove that we developed a Carbon Monoxide Safety Inspection program for the community, it’s the first and only program developed to protect you and your family from Carbon Monoxide poison. Have a Service and Safety Inspection by BC Furnace and you will receive a FREE Carbon Monoxide Alarm.

Selecting the right Furnace Company and Furnace for you

Choosing the ideal heating/cooling system can be challenging. In the final analysis, you want superior comfort, energy efficiency, aesthetics, indoor air quality, or other environmental concerns that affect the way of life you would expect, or more for the dollars spent. But invest the time needed to make a considered, informed choice. That is the best insurance to be sure that you meet your home heating, financial, and environmental goals. The major choices is who is the best heating company in the Lower Mainland with the most knowledge to make sure you get the correct size of furnace for the most comfort in your home. Luckily our Home Comfort Advisors are here to help guide you through the process. Call us to arrange a Free Home Comfort Consultation.

Duct Systems and Thermostats

After you select just the right furnace for your budget and required comfort levels, be sure to get your duct work cleaned.
MYTH or MADNESS? Never worry about ductwork that is not all taped up and sealed at every joint because the small amount of heat escaping through the joints remains in your home and in many cases can make it feel even more comfortable throughout.
You might consider investing in a new setback thermostat to save money on your heating bills. You can by a non-programmable digital thermostat, or buy a programmable digital thermostat that has more options for greater comfort levels in your home.

What is Furnace Efficiency?

What is efficiency? In brief, an efficiency rating tells you how much of the total energy used is delivered to the home as heat verses the amount of fuel it took to get to the required temperature. The higher the efficiency, the better the furnace functions. For example, a furnace that is 92% efficient delivers 92% of heat for the fuel consumed to the house. The rest, 8% or 8 cents on the dollar, goes up the chimney flue. Your heating bill, therefore, depends on the cost of the fuel and the efficiency of the furnace. Older furnaces tend to be operating around 50% efficient, so for every dollar spend, half is wasted... crazy for your bank balance, and also the environment!