BC Furnace & Air Conditioning Ltd
BC Furnace is a true 24/7/365 furnace repair company and continues to be the Lower Mainland’s most trusted company for furnace installations, replacements and emergency repairs. Likewise, we can help you upgrade your heating or cooling system to be more energy efficient. If you need your furnace repaired, call us 24 hours a day – or complete our quick-response contact form.
Why Choose BC Furnace?
- 30+ years of experience.
- 24/7 emergency furnace repairs.
- Friendly Home Comfort Advisors on-hand to assist the process.
- $20,000 worth of repair parts on-hand to ensure one-stop repair visits.
- Free in-home estimates for installations.
- Competitive rebates and promotions available in cooperation with Fortis BC.
- Industry-leading Safety Inspection Specialists, all fully-licensed and certified.
- Free carbon monoxide alarm with every service and safety inspection.
- Fully-certified technicians.
BC Furnace Reviews
2015-09-30 | Darlene Doyle
2015-10-01 | Joseph & Laila Maravillas
What is Furnace Efficiency?
Your furnace efficiency rating tells you how much of the total energy used is actually delivered to your home. This is the amount of heat generated verses the amount of fuel it took to get to the desired temperature. The higher the efficiency, the better your furnace functions. For example, a furnace that is 92% efficient delivers 92% of the heat to the house. The other 8% (or 8 cents on the dollar) goes up the chimney flue. Therefore, your heating bill depends on the cost of the fuel and the efficiency of the furnace. Older furnaces tend to operate around 50%, so for every dollar spent, half is wasted—this is crazy for your bank balance and the environment!
Selecting the Right Furnace and Company for You
Choosing the ideal heating/cooling system can be challenging. Choosing the right company is even more so. When searching for a quality furnace specialist, it is worth it to invest the time needed to make an informed decision. That is the best way to ensure that you meet your home heating, financial, and environmental goals. That’s where we come in. BC Furnace’s Home Comfort Advisors are here to help guide you through the process. Call us to arrange a free consultation today.